Nate's Kidney Blog

Welcome to Nate's Kidney Blog. This is intended to be a way for friends and family to stay updated on my condition. Please read and comment when felt led.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Hey everyone, it's time for a quick post.

There have been so really great developments since my last post. If you haven't already heard, my mom, dad, Laurelle, and we are assuming Alicia, are all compatible so far. So we have decided to have my dad go through further testing to see if in fact he will be a good match. Yesterday, he began the testing by receiving and ultrasound and a chest x-ray. Great news!! He HAS TWO kidneys! So that means that if everything else goes well, there will be a transplant on the horizon.

Sorry for such a short post, there will be more later.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nate, just a quick note to say I think and pray for you and the family. It sounds very overwhelming, and at the same time hugely promising for you future. You and your family are such an insperation to all. Look forward to seeing you-all
God Bless
Brent, Michele,Lacey and Austin

10:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Nate!
I've been thinking about you and praying for you. I just looked at a bunch of pictures of us from college in the dorms or at the beach. Good memories! I hope you're doing well and I hope to see you soon sometime. I miss you and love you buddy! ~rob feely

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home