Nate's Kidney Blog

Welcome to Nate's Kidney Blog. This is intended to be a way for friends and family to stay updated on my condition. Please read and comment when felt led.

Saturday, April 22, 2006

I wanted to take this chance to thank everyone who have been consistently praying for me and my family during this time. It has been about two months since I left hospital to begin this new chapter of my life. God has been working tremedously in my life in the ways that He has provided for my needs or through divine appointments where I have been able to talk about him with people. We have all been praying specifically for my blood count. Well I am happy to say that my most recent count was at 12.3!!! This is an increase of almost 2 in just a week. Talk about an answer to prayer! I also want to thank all of you who have made me prayer stars. I have them up on my wall and it is an encouragement everytime I see them.
I do have some prayer requests as we wind down April. I hope you don't mind if I write them in list form. Please keep these in your prayers:
-Clear understanding with everything that has to do with
Insurance
Medicair
MediCal
Starbucks
there seems to be so much information and paperwork that it is mindboggling knowing who gets what and when in order for things to be processed.
-Blood count to raise and stay steady (between 12 & 16)
-Kidney Donor(s)
-Multiple tests to determine matches
-Finding match and getting transplant by beginning of summer
-God will prepare next step after transplant ie. job, gradschool

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Nate,
We're so grateful that the Tourays shared with us about your journey for either a restored kidney or a transplant. We know God answers prayers, so we are lookig forward to seeing how He will work in your life!!! What joy to read about your great faith in Him!!! We'll be praying at 4!!!

God bless you,
the Kuhns

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home